Thursday, April 14, 2011

Julia shows off.

As regulars at the shop are probably already aware, I've become preoccupied with knitting socks of late. Since I'm six and a half pairs into my sock knitting career, I thought it might be a good time to share my progress. Ready for some show and tell?

Cascade 220 Superwash Sport.

Berroco Ultra Alpaca Fine.

Debbie Bliss Rialto 4-ply.

Debbie Bliss Rialto 4-ply.

And what am I working on now? But of course:

Debbie Bliss Rialto 4-ply.

I have designs on a Zilboorg-style cabled cardigan out of the Shenandoe Farm yarn, but that's only if I can peel myself away from my #2 double points. If you're in need of some sock-knitting enthusiasm, I have plenty to spare: come by the shop and we'll talk socks. Many thanks for enduring all those pictures of my feet! 

2 comments:

  1. These socks looks good enough to wear on your hands! I'd love to slip them over my chilly white knuckles and warm them to rosy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Socks for the hands! I'll call them... mittens. Thanks for the compliments, friend.

    ReplyDelete