Thursday, May 5, 2011

Karaoke.


SWTC's Karaoke has been in our sale trunk for a little while now, but I only recently got around to knitting a swatch with it. My little stockinette swatch was so pleasant, and the color changes so enticingly long, that I decided to make it the center of a log cabin square, knitting until the ball of yarn ran out.


What fun color-changing yarn is! And how soothingly simple a log cabin square, particularly one whose particular dimensions are unimportant. I simply bound off one side and picked up the next whenever I felt like it, making some panels wider and others narrower.


If you've been curious how Karaoke knit up, you can find my sample/square/swatch tucked into the sale trunk, along with several other tempting yarns at reduced prices. See you at the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment