|Debbie Bliss Pure Cotton.|
Debbie Bliss is a favorite designer and producer of yarn at the Hillsborough Yarn Shop. We're proud to carry many of her yarns, and happy to offer a reduced price on the following nine yarns this weekend:
- Cotton Cashmere: a dk weight blend of cotton and cashmere.
- Donegal Aran Tweed: a sturdy aran weight wool in bright tweedy colorways.
- Donegal Chunky Tweed: at three stitches per inch, this is one chunky tweed.
- Fez: a fuzzy aran weight blend of merino wool and camel.
- Merino dk: a smooth, simple dk weight merino wool.
- Merino Aran: another smooth and simple wool, in an aran weight.
- Pure Cotton: a soft, fluffy, worsted weight cotton.
- Soho: a bulky, thick and thin wool in variegated colorways.
- Stella: an aran weight blend of silk, rayon and cotton, perfect for summer knitting.
A great feature of Debbie Bliss yarns is that they're easily substituted for one another. That means, if you've fallen in love with a Debbie Bliss pattern, it's likely that there are at least four or five different Debbie Bliss yarns you could make it with. A cozy wool cardigan could become a summer version of itself if Stella were substituted for Cashmerino Aran.
|Debbie Bliss Stella.|
There's a lot of wonderful yarn on sale this week! Whether you're looking for a lightweight project for summer knitting or planning ahead for winter gift-knitting, it's likely that one of these Debbie Bliss yarns is just right for you. Come in and take a look!