Saturday, December 31, 2011

String Theory. Once more.

The String Theory Caper Sock yarn all but disappeared from our shelves in a matter of weeks. Not yet ready to cast on, or even settle on a project befitting this luxurious cashmere and wool blend, I held off on the skein of Caper Sock that had caught my eye. When the last skein in that colorway was sold, I pouted for a minute, then remembered that we were expecting a shipment from String Theory this week. Not only were we awaiting one backordered color each in Selku and Merino DK, but Anne had also ordered another 24 skeins of Caper Sock.


By the time we'd refilled the half-empty cubby that Caper Sock calls home, I had to hold off yet again, for there were at least four colors vying for my attention.


When my Arroyo socks are done, I might be ready to choose a color. Until then, it's all yours, String Theory lovers. Enjoy this new selection of colors in Caper Sock!

2 comments:

  1. That String Theory pictured in the front of the pack followed me home on Friday. LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you make with it!

    ReplyDelete